Daddy- O = now Dad's name is Moddy.
Poot = Winnie the Pooh
Pie Pot = any pot will do, but his favorite is the pie tin (especially for eating out)
Acakes = Cakes, usually cupcakes for Happy to You's. This started when I asked Orson to help me make a cake for a party.
Pokes = Guns (After a day and a half of looking for a poke, hard to look when you don't know what you are looking for, Orson found the lost poke)
Sharps = Scissors, knives, tweezers, clippers (forbidden items)
Sarah's = This would be Heather T, Sarah's mom, also known as Hotter, Hefner and something about a cowgirl.
Pooper = Cooper
I need Kris's chocolate cake = no exclamation other than he woke up one morning and these were his first words of the day.Pooper = Cooper
Pickles = Popsicles
Criminals = The Incredibles
My Pizza = His blue soft cover Book of Mormon
Way - ell
= Duh....Dori is in the belly of the way-ell with MenoKeecoes = Cookies
Baby quail catcher = Obviously for catching baby quail or hitting balls with.
And just because we love this picture - it makes us laugh:

2 comments:
Oh my gosh. Too cute! I can't wait to hear more Orsonisms!
I love the Pooper = Cooper! That can't ever get old!
Post a Comment