Monday, October 27, 2008

Dumpster divin'

Yup, that's right. Driving to my folk's house the other day Orson and I see this slide in a pile set out for clean up. With some maneuvering we were able to get it and a corner desk thing in the trunk of the car. Good thing we only had to go around the corner. Not our proudest moment, but we did look all summer for a slide to go in the pool. We will have it for next year.





Orson is a speed demon, and if it has wheels - all the better for speed. The wipeout happened on the next trip down and naturally we didn't have the camera ready. What's the saying? Its funny until somebody gets hurt - then its hysterical.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey that is AWESOME! I love it. We got this $60 fisher price toy doing the exact same thing!
Oh ya, I am a very proud dumpster diver!