Joys
- Garry
- Orson
- Family
- Friends
- Losing any of the above
- Getting burned
- One of the above getting sick or hurt
- The Kyoto (Long Beach)
- Lugano's
- Spencer's
- Moab Diner
- Ray's Tavern
- Don Pedro's
- La Hacienda
- Cafe Diablo
- The Other Place
- Cafe Trang
- Asian Star
- These Is My Words
- A Walk in the Woods
- The Princess Bride
- The Christ Commission
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Lonesome Gods
- Smoke Signals
- The Songcatcher
- Sound of Music
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Waiting for Guffman
- White Chicks
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Sergeant York
- Yours, Mine and Ours (Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda)
- Silence of the Lambs
- Pride and Prejudice (A & E version)
- Dan Fogelberg
- Journey
- Tim McGraw
- Neil Diamond
- Nickel Creek
- The Coors
- Abba
- Alison Krauss
- Law and Order (any, all, old, new) I really miss Jerry Orbach!
- Northern Exposure
- The Big Bang Theory
- I Love Lucy
- Criminal Minds
- The 70's show
- MASH
- Friends
- My Name is Earl - first two seasons only
- Life
- Brain cell killing shows on MTV
- Meat being very lean without gross things on it
- Tomatoes without seeds in them
- Mentholatum
- Clean teeth
- Lotion on my feet at night
- Cold pillows
- Breath
- Diet Pepsi with Lime
3 comments:
Fun tag to read! I love that you mentioned The Christ Commission because you were the one that recommended it to me many years ago and now it's one of my favorites too. We have so many Og Mandino books now and they're all great. I'll have to check out a few on your list I haven't read yet.
I about fell off my chair laughing when I read you are obsesse with mentholatum. We have gone through 2/3 of the jar in 90 days!
That reminds me, are you on Good Reads.com? We should share books. I'll invite you. I still remember you recommending These Is My Words to me and loving it. :)
Post a Comment