This is what happens when you leave Orson unattended for just a few minutes - yes, it is a Sharpie. Randy Pausch (The Last Lecture) recommends leaving your children's artwork on the walls, it is on my to read list, so I don't know how long we will leave it there.

We also got to go with our friends, the Whites, to the Children's Museum. Orson and Cooper ran around screaming and laughing. I think they had a good time, who knows maybe this is a glimpse of their future careers.


2 comments:
NICE ART WORK! I did the same thing to my parent's couch just after we moved in to our brand new house 35 years ago! Oh and the walls were a blank canvas for ALL of my art work! ~Kim
Oh no I have some sharpie artwork. Mine is still there, not by choice! :-)
Post a Comment