I think we have hit a milestone! Orson is potty trained. We heard horror story after horror story on how difficult it was to potty train boys. Either we are really dense and didn't get it or Orson caught on pretty easy. I am going for the latter, I think we aren't all that dense. He has done great. He loves to go to the dollar store and get one toy for his chart and is anxiously awaiting the day to go the Jungle (The Mayan) to celebrate. We, however, are not excited about that trip to the dinner store. We are waiting for the announced menu/chef change.
And I think that the little boxer briefs are about the cutest things!
2 comments:
I'm jealous. This little girl of mine shows no interest...no matter the prize. I guess I just wait...
I've never heard of a kindergartner still in diapers (although in your profession, I'm sure YOU have!
Hey Kelly! Your little boy is so adorable!! I found your blog through facebook...hope it's okay that I check it out. In case you want it...mine is colbyandmeredith.blogspot.com
Post a Comment