Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tagged

Thanks Elsha!



Fun way to bring back memories. This was taken in August 2006. We went camping to 12 Mile Pass with our friends, Scott and Kristy. We drove around and this stop was at Emerald Lake. We love this place!

Since Kristy is associated with the picture, I tag her. Also, Kristen N., Dana, and Margaret.


1) Choose the 4th Picture Folder on your Computer.
2) Choose the 4th Picture.
3) Explain the Picture.
4) Tag 4 More People to do the Same.

3 comments:

Beebs said...

Oh no, I'll have to dig out my pics! :-)

Smelsha said...

I love you outdoorsy people. Orson is so lucky to have so many opportunities to play! I miss the mountains and the sun in your picture for that matter. This afternoon it was -11! I am crazy to live in this state. Thanks for playing along with my tag!

Kristydawn said...

ok, I'll do it. Check the blog to see.