

Speaking of Cooper, the two of them are quite hysterical together. If the shape of their heads weren't so different you could easily get them confused - they have the same coloring, they are both big, stocky boys (Cooper is taller), and they just like being together. The will be playing and the next thing you know they are on the ground wrestling over some toy or issue. Last night they got to make pizza, well, Cooper made pizza, but Orson really grooved on eating it. He was popping grape tomatoes like they were grapes, we were a bit surprised by that. Then the boys (all of them, dads included) went "swimming" in the hot tub. Nobody but the dads wanted to get out. Cooper wanted to have Orson shower with him, so they did, it was an extension of the pool. Two little boys hamming it up in the shower. After washing off, Orson borrowed a pair of Cooper's jammies and the two of them snuggled up on the couch to watch Madagascar 2. Orson was so tired he went into the "I have to keep moving or I will fall asleep mode." Cooper was bummed that Orson wouldn't sit with him. It is fun to see him with his friends and how they interact, he is growing up that is for sure. I will post pictures of the boys when I get copies from Jana.

Tonight my friend Sue came over to see us. She is a special education aide at Orson's school so she sees him almost daily there. He now stops in at her class and says hi to her. He still insists on calling her Soup.
Another funny saying. We had brought back a stress block, square thing from Garry's office when we cleaned it out. Not a rubik's cube, but it folded up into a square. Orson was all about it, he kept calling it something like, my sixty dollars. We could never figure it out, but when we referred to it we called it his sixty dollars and he knew what we were talking about. Too bad it probably only cost sixty cents so it lasted about sixty seconds. He is still wanting his sixty dollars and is mad we threw it in the trash.
2 comments:
Kelly? Is this WJHS Kelly? It's Marian Rimington. I found a comment you made on Jared Ward's blog and did a little spying.
How are you? Your boy is adorable! You have such a cute family. And I see you're still very busy with special needs children. I loved the post about the flour 4-letter word. I might just start saying that myself!
It's so good to see you again. I hope you don't mind me checking in from time to time. In case you're interested, I have a blog too: nelsonfiles.blogspot.com
I might have an extra sixty dollars or two hanging around. If I can find them, I'll bring them on Friday.
~Sarah
Post a Comment