
Orson got to start preschool today, he is an official Junior Jag (and Kopper Kid). Miss Kris has been so nice to let him start a year early. I am glad, it would be very difficult with his daycare/preschool schedule next year at Bingham. He will get two years of preschool and I am so glad one year is with Miss Kris. He has been very excited to go. He loved it! Apparently at snack time today they had little pitchers filled with apple juice on the tables with little cups for the kids to pour their own drinks. Orson picked up the pitcher and used it as his glass (honestly, we didn't teach him that at home!), after his drink, he smiled and laughed saying, "did you see that?" He was rewarded with laughter, so I am hoping with some discussion at home it will be the last time he does that. Cooper gets to go as well, it was nice for the two of them to have a buddy there, you could see them searching the other out. I think Orson's favorite part was the Halloween songs they sang, at least he hasn't quit talking about them.


No comments:
Post a Comment