We spent the afternoon and evening hanging with Jay and Sarah and their kiddos at a campground near Pineview. The kids had a blast playing together and running around. The weather was near perfect, the wind could have gone away and I would have been happy. Jay told us about a BBQ restaurant they found in Huntsville. We decided to try it out, and were very surprised and glad we did. It is called Texas BBQ and I think it might be one of the only commercial places in the entire town. It is across the street from this fantastic city park that is screaming for kids to play in it. We ended up sharing some brisket and pulled pork. I think my favorite was the broccoli slaw! Yum.
Dang pole in the way (dang foot that keeps me from moving!), Orson cleaning up the marshmellow mess from his cousin.
>
I think I found how Orson keeps wearing out his pants:
No comments:
Post a Comment