Look who I found!!! So here's how it happened. I was looking on Goodreads.com at a book I was going to read. I saw a review by a woman that looked eerily familiar. I clicked on her photo to get a closer look and it turned out to be Marian Rimington. Then, I thought maybe Melanie Dinger is on Goodreads, too. And she was. So, they both read my blog, now. Marian made a comment on my blog, Melanie read it and made comment on Marian's blog. I found Melanie's blog, and you had made a comment there. So, long story short, we can be friends again. :) Where are you now? I have heard rumors that you are at Riverton. Orson is a cute little kid. How old is he now? Glad I found you. Stay in touch: jared@jaredward.com.
3 comments:
That is cute! Now let's just hope Garry didn't have Mexican for lunch.
Awww...that is too cute!
Look who I found!!! So here's how it happened. I was looking on Goodreads.com at a book I was going to read. I saw a review by a woman that looked eerily familiar. I clicked on her photo to get a closer look and it turned out to be Marian Rimington. Then, I thought maybe Melanie Dinger is on Goodreads, too. And she was. So, they both read my blog, now. Marian made a comment on my blog, Melanie read it and made comment on Marian's blog. I found Melanie's blog, and you had made a comment there. So, long story short, we can be friends again. :) Where are you now? I have heard rumors that you are at Riverton. Orson is a cute little kid. How old is he now? Glad I found you. Stay in touch: jared@jaredward.com.
Post a Comment