Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Golden Hour


Now I know what is meant by the golden hour in photography. Too bad I wasn't any good at using the splendor that God shines on us. Apparently this usually happens twice a day, I hope to one day capture the light we saw. We loaded up in the truck and followed our friend out to Stansbury Island (one more place to check off the Utah Map). As usual Orson was a blur of activity. He must have found a dozen treasures to "give" to Doug. This included a cow pie! I guess he kept telling Doug, here be careful, as he jammed sharp pieces of plastic, glass etc. into his hands.

Shhhh....don't wake up the birds!



3 comments:

Meredith said...

A cow pie?! Sick.

Beebs said...

You make the cutest picture collages. And this reminds me we need to take our kids there. We have never been!

Heather said...

Hi Kelly,
Gosh, those are really cool pictures! How are you by the way? It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! One day we really need to go caping together. Oh, wait, maybe we should get a truck. Ya, that would help pull the trailer! Hope you are doing well!
Heather