Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's not if, it's when...


I have a suspicion this is what summer might look like at our house. Our little U shaped street is full of little boys. They range from kindergarten to 2 1/2 years old. I think 6 of them were missing yesterday. These little guys (minus) one are actually the closest in age. They run from house to house playing and the best thing is I can see all their houses from my front porch.


First crash and he chose a car.


At the field by our house.

Second crash, the biggest mud hole sucked him in.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

What a tough guy...gets right back in the saddle!

M. Nelson said...

This little guy of yours is quite the man! So cute!

Kristydawn said...

arent' boys great? Friends are great too. It's fun to watch them play. Our neighborhood has about 15boys that all live right here by us. It's great to see them run in packs in the parkstrip behind the house. And my boys love it.