Today Orson had the opportunity of participating in a horse show, thanks to our friend Heatherly and her daughter, Alicen. Orson wasn't sure really what was going on, he didn't care, he got to wear his howdy outfit and ride a horse. It has been an adventure getting there. We had to find the tack, get it cleaned up (thanks, Grandpa!), buy some wintergreen lifesavers for Stetson (the horse), they are one of his favorite treats.
On the way to the arena Orson whips out his phone: "Hi Stetson. I'm on way, I will be there in a minute. Are you ok? OK, be good, I will see you when we get there. Bye." Never having been to a horse show before, I only had a little idea of what to expect, I didn't plan on the judge taking her sweet time in getting to the lead line, Orson's group. He was so mostly good waiting for his turn. He was too excited to eat any lunch. Thanks for all the support from Grandma and Grandpa, Mark and Ro, and Grace. When he was done and the next class was in, he was already to go again, he didn't really want to leave. Oh ya, all the little tikes win first place, he talked all the way home about his ribbon and the plaque he got. They had to go up in his room before he took his nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment