Sunday, November 1, 2009

BOO!





Halloween is officially over. We have one sad little boy who is not happy about putting the Halloween decorations away. However, he does get excited because now he thinks it is Christmas. Frosty the Snowman sits on the counter waiting and waiting to be watched.


Yesterday he asked if he could have some candy. I told him that he could have one piece. "All right Mom." A few minutes later I look over at him on the couch and he has one piece of candy, one of those giant Hershey Bars you buy for baking, holding it with both hands and eating away. He didn't get to eat the entire thing.

We ended up trick or treating with his buddy Cooper. We went to meet them at their house for a spook alley in their neighborhood. We had to go through twice. Orson wanted to know, "How's it work?" for every spook. One way home, he was tired and tripped and spilled his candy, in the midst of his fit, laying on the ground, he is wailing, "not again!" I thought we were going to die laughing.

It ended up being an hour later so we just let the boys trick or treat. It was actually really fun watching them run and run from house to house. They really didn't even care if somebody wasn't there. I would have thought they would have been trick or treated out - Daycare, Preschool, Ward Party, we have too much candy!

The Draper temple while we were out walking.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That kids cracks me up! I don't even know him and he has me laughing during your entire post. Good job story telling too!

Heather said...

I love the outfit! Can he get any bigger?