
The Pioneer Woman was in SLC the other night and like a bunch of other crazy woman (and a smattering of men) with our cookbooks in tow, we braved the crowd. It was crazy! Our rough estimate was at least 600+ people, all wanting to fit into the King's English Bookstore.
Aside from the crazy lady crawling up Kris's back to see Ree, and pushing us into this wall/window thing it was fun. This same lady happened to be in our group for the signing, I was not surprised at all to hear her tell the salesgirl that she had a son with Asperger's. It was entertaining watching the people, of course, we did not fall into the category of one of the crazy fans, we were civilized and in control the entire time - really.
And...here is Orson. He "found" his fire hat the other day. This led to "needing" his fire coat and fire truck. I wish I had a picture of him walking around with the robot arms because the plastic was bothering him.
No comments:
Post a Comment