Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flashback

I was sorting through some of the photo files on the computer the other day, ended up spending more time than I had, but it was a fun trip down memory lane.


Me, fishing at Payson Lakes


Grandma and Grandpa VanLeuven


VanLeuven House


Dad skiing (I know, Mark and him are ringers!)


Me and Mark skiing


Grandma Ludlow and Aunt Carol


Wilson siblings


Wilson siblings


Bill and Mark


Gene, Kelly and Mark


Me, Mark and Jason


Hell's Backbone with Motzkus family


Jean Claude Killy


Blonde Mom


Dad and Grandma Ludlow


Dad


Me and Mark washing our vehicles


Mark playing in a fire


Flaming Gorge Dam


Dad and me at Christmas (Grace couldn't figure out who her dad was playing with!)


Bill and Gene


Grandma Ludlow, Kelly, Walter Edward and Jill


Monument Valley


BFF

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Kelly
I love these pics, my mom looks just like Grandma Ludlow, don't tell her I said that.
If you have more, keep them coming.